[R-SIG-Finance] PortfolioAnalytics

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:50:38 CEST 2012

The alternative to the r-forge *website* is SVN.  If you're going to
try to source files instead of building the package, you're on your
own.

I guess you could browse through the repository here,
https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/PortfolioAnalytics/?root=returnanalytics,
and click the "download" link for files you're interested in.  For
example, suppose you want the "charts.DE.R" file.  You can browse to
it, and click the download link which will bring you here
http://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/pkg/PortfolioAnalytics/R/charts.DE.R?root=returnanalytics

You can source that directly
source("http://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/pkg/PortfolioAnalytics/R/charts.DE.R?root=returnanalytics")

(You may have to replace https with http in the link)

Gooood luck with that,
Garrett

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Pierre-Alexandr des Mazis