[R-SIG-Finance] Compute jump test statistic

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:55:33 CEST 2012

We don't have your data, so we can't get past
    numr = 1 - (outads$medrv/outads$rv)
    Error: object 'outads' not found

Please see:
tinyurl.com/reproducible-000
and
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Also, it wouldn't hurt to explain what you're doing, what all those
terms are in your formula, and what the notation means.

Finally, only send text e-mails to the list; no HTML.

Garrett