[R-SIG-Finance] Spread discovery and backtester code

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Tue May 22 13:52:48 CEST 2012

I'll be the first.

Did you just spam R-sig-finance with closed source code, distributed
as a binary, that USES the community's hard work, without giving back
anything?  That requires a password???!

This is a (very) likely a violation of the GPL in letter and, and
certainly in spirit.

As someone who works rather hard for this community, I will be the
first to request you take your efforts elsewhere. Not a single person
here has 'time' to look at it.

Jeff