[R-SIG-Finance] ChartSeries - Quantmod

Jeffrey Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:59:15 CEST 2012

Take a look at add_TA with a logical time series (xts preferred). The TRUE
values/ranges will define the periods that get colored in.  You will
likely need to also utilize the on= argument to properly draw on the pane
you are intending - e.g. To shade the background of the main series use
on=-1 (that is a minus one).

HTH
Jeff