[R-SIG-Finance] date to index

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:42:11 CEST 2012

It's not clear to me what you're trying to do.  An example would help.

My guess is that you're looking for something like this:
x <- xts(1:10, Sys.Date()-10:1)
rbind(x, xts(NA_integer_,Sys.Date()-11))

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com

R/Finance 2012: Applied Finance with R