[R-SIG-Finance] Indexing Package

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:28:25 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:41 AM, jpman <jpokman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
> I clicked into your R-forge link, but the Build Status is "Failed to
> Build".  Do you know if there is another place I can download the package?

"Failed to Build" means the R-forge build system couldn't build the
package.  This does not preclude you from checking out the source code
and building the package yourself.  R-forge != CRAN.  If you're using
code that is still in development, you really should make yourself
familiar with the package building/checking process.
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com

R/Finance 2012: Applied Finance with R
www.RinFinance.com