[R-SIG-Finance] Information

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:16:10 CEST 2012

I'm no Jeff Ryan, but I'd be willing to put money on him wanting to
ask what you've tried and what error message(s) you got? (As well as
system config details you get from sessionInfo() )

I just installed it with no problems (well, none that I can check
since i don't have Berkeley DB) straight from CRAN.

Michael