[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers order status

me me at censix.com
Mon Apr 16 21:25:46 CEST 2012

Dear Noah

one way to find out if your order was filled (and how much of it, and
at what price) is to use reqExecutions(). It is documented in the IB API
reference guide. The 'IBrokers' package implements it as a function, so
you can look at it's source there. An example of how to read execution
data from IB, albeit not in an easy on-liner, you can find in my
'qsiblive' paper trading demo which can be downloaded from my site
http://censix.com . You should have a look at the files

IBexecuteStrategy-eod.r
IBplaceOrders.r
IBorderFill.r

in the 'source' directory.

Specifying OCA groups can be done easily if you have a look at the
sourcecode for placeOrder() in the 'IBrokers' package plus, again the IB
API refernce guide. (don't remember the link now. Just google it)

Cheers

Soren

--

http://censix.com