[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg update on "Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : 'dimnames' applied to non-array"

Cliff Clive cliffclive at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:49:12 CEST 2012

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I know how to install R packages in
general; I just don't know how to install the old version of rJava (0.8-8)
from a .tar.gz file on Windows 7.  For some reason the most recent version
of rJava is incompatible with RBloomberg, but other people have had success
with this one.

Thanks for the quick response, though.