[R-SIG-Finance] R/Finance 2012 registrations going strong (Was: Registration Open, (Draft) Agenda Posted)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 11 02:01:32 CEST 2012

A quick update: R/Finance 2012 registration is going stronger than for any of
the three previous R/Finance conferences.  We just reached 100 registrations,
this took just three weeks and a day.

The different pre-conference seminars are filling fast as well, with the most
popular seminar already at 42% of capacity.  Similarly, the official
conference dinner is already 50% sold.

More details about the conference ad well as registrations information can be
found below in the earlier announcement.

For the committee,   Dirk

--
R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com