[R-SIG-Finance] Data to start with?

Guy Green guygreen at netvigator.com
Thu Apr 5 17:03:35 CEST 2012

Hi Sebastian and Andreas,

You should also be aware that the eoddata.com adjustments for splits for
non-US stocks may not be reliable.

When I checked some of their Hong Kong data, I very quickly found splits
that they had not adjusted for.  They said that they normally depend on
customers to tell them about a split.  When I pointed them to a source for
splits and asked asked if/when they would be adjusting the data, they said
they would like to eventually, but were too busy for now.

Guy

Andreas Voellenklee wrote