[R-SIG-Finance] xts to timeSeries conversion

Golam Sakline golam.sakline at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:58:28 CET 2012

Thank you all for your comments. I am actually trying to produce beta hedged spread charts between two cointegrated ticker. I have the tickers that are cointegrated and their half life. I am trying to fetch the data through getSymbols then apply the hedge ratio and then chart the spread in chartSeries. Apologies for not providing the code as away from my PC at the moment

Kind regards

Riskmaverick

Sent from my iPhone