[R-SIG-Finance] Anyone can help with backtesting?

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Fri Mar 9 17:25:47 CET 2012

For quantstrat there is _copious_ documentation in the demos and on this list.

You'll also be advised to get familiar with R if you intend on using
R.  Myriad of sources for this as well, including some good books out
there.  No books cover quantstrat at present, though Data Mining with
R by Torgo has a large chapter using quantmod/xts and custom code
which is a decent place to see how things work without the niceties of
quanstrat as a strategy abstraction.

R Cookbook by Teetor is also a nice intro to R.

Jeff