[R-SIG-Finance] using getQuote with subscription to yahoo real-time data?

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:19:04 CET 2012

You can write your own getQuote "method" and use the Defaults package to change from src="yahoo" to "yahoopaid" or whatever you decide to call it. I don't have a paid subscription so I can't really help with writing it.

Michael