[R-SIG-Finance] portfolios vs strategies in quantstrat

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Feb 27 19:28:33 CET 2012

I can't replicate your error. The demos all work for me.  Also, it
shouldn't matter for anything other than applyParameters (which is the
only place I made changes to fix the issue you described).

Have you checked to make sure you're using current versions of xts,
FinancialInstrument, and blotter?  (though the error you report is from
inside applyRules in quantstrat).

Regards,

  - Brian