[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch package

alexios alexios at 4dscape.com
Sat Feb 11 10:25:28 CET 2012

The only way to achieve this is to set the coefficients of lags 2 and 3
to zero using the 'fixed.pars' option,
i.e. ugarchspec(mean.model = list(armaOrder=c(4,0)),
fixed.pars=list(ar2=0,ar3=0)).
Fixed parameters are excluded during the calculation of standard errors
unless you specify otherwise
in the ugarchfit 'fit.control' option.

In future please observe some measure of mail etiquette by signing your
email with your name.

Regards,
Alexios