[R-SIG-Finance] time series regime detection in R?

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Thu Feb 2 19:10:13 CET 2012

Just as an aside, the 'list' sees posts like this differently.

The general feel is that you don't provide any set of facts that show
you have tried looking yourself, and it begins to feel like we are the
'start' of the search, and not the final 'expert' distiller of
results.

"show your work" applies equally here as it does in 4th grade.  It matters.

Jeff