[R-SIG-Finance] question on implementing trading strategy

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Tue Jan 31 20:23:55 CET 2012

Many methods for Calculating VaR/ES are implemented in the package
PerformanceAnalytics

The Kelly criterion is also implemented in PerformanceAnalytics, but you
may want to check out the newer derived Leverage Space Model which
extends the Kelly criterion to a portfolio context.  See package LSPM.

Regards,

   - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson