[R-SIG-Finance] How do I intersecttwo time series?

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:10:02 CET 2012

Well, it was just a guess since it seemed as if you didn't try it.
Maybe next time you could show us what you tried and why it didn't do
what you wanted.  Then, provide a sample dataset and desired outcome.
Those types of questions are much easier for us to answer, which is
why it is suggested here: http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Thanks for your understanding,
Garrett