[R-SIG-Finance] Quantstrat - Error while applying strategy

Tim Meggs twmeggs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:20:24 CET 2012

Hi Soren,
Your example below also helped me, as I have been trying return a vector
from a custom indicator function I have built.
Could you explain the use of the variable "i" that is given as an argument
in the internal fucntion .randPos you define below? What part of the
function provides "i"?  Is this somehow linked to the internal control flow
of the sapply you invoke later?
Thank you in advance.
Tim