[R-SIG-Finance] How do I intersecttwo time series?

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:53:57 CET 2012

Michael,

Maybe you do not realize that when someone writes a word with a
question mark in front of it, it means that you should look at the
help page for that function.  For example, if you type "?merge" in an
R terminal (without the quotes) it will open the help page for that
function.  Another option is to type help(merge)

Hope this makes it easier for you to find answers in the future,
Garrett