[R-SIG-Finance] How do I bin data into 5 min bins and compute the medians in the bins?

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Thu Jan 19 20:01:20 CET 2012

You should lead with what you have tried, it lets everyone have a
better idea of what you are looking for.

That said, the .082225 is perfectly acceptable to xts, though
precision-wise you are near the limit of floating point precision on
many platforms.  The previous post in this thread is on target to what
you want.

Take a good look at ?endpoints and to a lesser extend ?period.apply.

HTH
Jeff