[R-SIG-Finance] Blotter Package Installation

Ledon, Alain Alain.Ledon at ally.com
Tue Jan 3 19:22:07 CET 2012

You will need Mac toolset if you want to build the all the packages in OSX. The easiest way achieve this is to install XCode.

For Windows, you will need Rtools. You can get it here:

http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/

FWIW, I have done this multiple times and it works like a charm. Thanks to all involved.

Take care,

Alain