[R-SIG-Finance] where are those R/Finance meetups?

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:55:46 CET 2011

Michael,

It is good to see that you have learned how to use Google to search.
The next step is to click on the links that it gives you.

I hate to be rude on Christmas, but this is at least the 5th question
you have asked recently that shows that you have put no effort into
finding the answer yourself.  Please read the posting guide.

When I google for "R/Finance", the very first link I get answers your
question.  If for some reason it doen't for you, then you could find
the answer by searching the archives of this list.  Also, you can
search R-bloggers.com for this and for answers to your other recent
questions.

Regards,
Garrett