[R-SIG-Finance] bats in Forecast library?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Dec 12 21:10:30 CET 2011

If you're going to ask questions like this on the list, please do
yourself and everyone else the favor of following the posting guide and
creating a minimal reproducible example using public data.

Otherwise, you are wasting everyone's time, and should see if the
package maintainer has time to help you off-list.