[R-SIG-Finance] msts command in the forecast package?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:51:44 CET 2011

What version of forecast do you have loaded (use sessionInfo() after
library(forecast) to check)? If it was only uploaded very very
recently, it might not have propagated to your mirror. It should be
3.14.

If your mirrors don't have it built, you might have to download a
source package and do a command line install so you can make sure you
have the right version.

Michael