[R-SIG-Finance] print an xts object in reverse order

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Wed Nov 16 03:31:46 CET 2011

For the record, if you really want to print it backwards, you can do this:

> as.matrix(x)[NROW(x):1,,drop=FALSE]
           [,1]
2011-11-25   10
2011-11-24    9
2011-11-23    8
2011-11-22    7
2011-11-21    6
2011-11-20    5
2011-11-19    4
2011-11-18    3
2011-11-17    2
2011-11-16    1

HTH
Jeff

P.S. rev on an xts object is actually rev.zoo, so the same behavior
you get from zoo you get in xts.

--
Jeffrey Ryan
jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com