[R-SIG-Finance] Download RBloomberg for R-2.14.0

John Laing john.laing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:55:10 CET 2011

Danilo -- glad you were able to get everything working.
Murali -- thanks for chiming in with help.
Marco -- unfortunately, Bloomberg does not provide a desktop client
for Linux. I run Bloomberg in a Windows virtual machine, on Mac at
home and Ubuntu at work. It's not ideal, as most configurations like
this also require R to run in the VM to access Bloomberg, but
nevertheless I believe this is a fairly standard setup.

John