[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics package

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Sun Oct 23 00:20:04 CEST 2011

This is most likely a conflict between xts/zoo and the various f* Rmetrics
packages
(or possibly the timeSeries package from Rmetrics).  You'll like see a
warning that function 'time' is being masked.

the zoo/xts and Rmetrics teams are aware of the issue, and are trying to
sort out a modle that will avoid trhe conflict.

For now, the most likely way for you to avoid this issue is to not load
the Rmetrics packages, or to load zoo/xts *after* you've loaded any
Rmetrics packages you need.

--
Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/