[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: Test data

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:31:55 CEST 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Maheshwari, Dhruv
<dhruv.maheshwari at blackrock.com> wrote:
>> I've been thinking a lot about Ralph Vince's comment on the Markets list about the arc sine law.
>
> Can you point me to this mailing list? I am interested in joining.
>
> Regards,
> Dhruv

You can sign up for the Markets list here.

In my keynote to the R/Finance conference in Chicago this Spring
(great conference, wonderful people, highly recommended) I issued a
general invite to the R community as I thought the possibilities for
cross-fertilization interesting, but not much has happened in that
regard. I've made some R-oriented posts, but the interest has been
minimal.

Enjoy,

   jab
--
John Bollinger, CFA, CMT
www.BollingerBands.com

If you advance far enough, you arrive at the beginning.