[R-SIG-Finance] Displaying candle data for thinly traded stocks

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Wed Sep 28 21:52:32 CEST 2011

In addition to 'nothing to do with R' at present, your affiliation
links back to a private beta, which would make me think you are simply
soliciting opinions for commercial purposes.

While the latter is fine I suppose, you haven't provided anyone
anything to motivate a response.

That said, I'd think (ii) is the best option, since I *am* responding.
 Using R's quantmod, times without any trading would be skipped -
either with a gap in a regularized series, or no gap in an irregular
one.  This is pretty consistent with most every implementation I can
think of.

Jeff