[R-SIG-Finance] How to determine the efficient frontier portfolios using the Black-Litterman model?

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:33:53 CEST 2011

As Michael asked you when you posted to R-help:

"... more immediately, can you say what was unsatisfactory about the
results the two mentioned packages? Specifically, minimal working
example with data etc."

No one can/will help you if you do not describe the issues you're having.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com