[R-SIG-Finance] rjava & RBloomberg

krishna kriskumar at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 23:28:36 CEST 2011

Sry about the threadjack. I got this working by using an older version of rJava however it looks the behavior has changed in the new version when you fetch a list of securities.

The resultant data.frame has security1 followed by security 2..followed by security 3 rather than a column bind as in the previous versions (which didn't use rJava)

I must not have read the new documentation but is there a way to go back to the old RBloomberg which returned zoo objects and did the merge of the data than the append.

 Is there someplace where I can find the older win32 binary?.

Thanks & Best,
Krishna