[R-SIG-Finance] rgarch package problems

zoe_zhang 1987.zhangxi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:22:02 CEST 2011

Thank you for reminding, Soren,
I am doing in Win system using R version 2.13.1 and follow the command which
is listed in the link https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=339
> install.packages("rgarch", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
 but came out the warnings " In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies,
available, lib) :
  package ‘rgarch’ is not available (for R version 2.13.1) "
> library(rgarch)
errors in library(rgarch) : rgarch' is not effective installed package

Tried Brian's guidance
instal the dependencies and suggests in advance, but still came out with
same warnings and errors

I wonder if there's something wrong with my installation.

Again, i appreciate your time

Cheers,
Zoe