[R-SIG-Finance] (no subject)

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Jul 20 18:40:16 CEST 2011

You need to install certain dependencies (if you do not know how please
ask on the general R help forums).
These include:
Rcpp, RcppArmadillo, numDeriv, chron, Rsolnp, mvtnorm, Kendall, fftw
and can generally be installed with one call from within R,
e.g.
install.packages(c("Rcpp", "RcppArmadillo", "numDeriv", "chron",
"Rsolnp", "mvtnorm", "Kendall", "fftw"))

Depending on the functionality you make use of, more packages might have
to be installed.

Regards,
Alexios