[R-SIG-Finance] Interactive Brokers

Noah Silverman noahsilverman at ucla.edu
Thu Jul 14 19:12:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm just getting started on coding a script that will use the IBrokers package.

I've worked through creating my own instance of the eWrapper list and understand how to create my own functions to handle incoming data.

There are a few variables, "msg", "timestamp", etc. that appear to contain several pieces of data.  (Perhaps they are lists or vectors?)  I can't find any documentation as to the details of these variables.  Subsequently, I don't know how to extract the desired information from them.

Is there more detailed documentation of this somewhere?

Thanks!

--
Noah Silverman
UCLA Department of Statistics