[R-SIG-Finance] Trouble with RBloomberg on R 2.13.0

KengOnn kwong at fortress.com
Thu Jun 30 02:55:29 CEST 2011

I am facing the same problem here:

Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : 'dimnames' applied to non-array

when I used the same method call (bdp, and even for blh as well). When
googling, I found that another user resolved it by apparently changing the
source code (and I assume, recompiling it as well):

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/RBloomberg-Error-in-dimnames-x-lt-dn-dimnames-applied-to-non-array-td3356150.html

But I can't find the source-code (seems only the binaries are available). So
frustrating... (tempted to just use Excel and use RODBC instead..)