[R-SIG-Finance] High performance computing with R

Markus Schmidberger schmidbe at in.tum.de
Mon Jun 27 14:22:13 CEST 2011

Yes, there are some problems with Rstudio and multicore or computer
cluster systems. I hope they will fix that in one of the next releases!

If there is no computer cluster available you should try
cloudnumbers.com. You will get access to a computer cluster in the cloud
in less than 10 minutes. Everything is pre-configured, including R, all
R packages and parallel computing technologies. Actually the beta phase
is running. You will get free resources!

Best
Markus