[R-SIG-Finance] New to R and Finance, backtest etc.

me at censix.com me at censix.com
Tue Jun 21 07:48:32 CEST 2011

Hi

well, I am currently testing an intraday version of the 'qsiblive'
function collection. For now everything above the 30sec bars seems to be
working fine (looking at realTimeBars only). One has to be mindful of
indicator and signal calculations though. If these  slow things down to
much, using longer bars may be the only option, aside from optimizing the
indicator/signal processing (which certainly needs to be done at some
point in the future)

Soren

--
http://censix.com