[R-SIG-Finance] New to Quantitative Modeling (Looking for starting resources/suggestions)

Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:20:35 CEST 2011

I dont agree with Sarbo in saying Hull is any 'introductory book!' This book
is quite advanced and very thorough. However what I would say with that is,
the information flow in this book in really fantastic and the way of
explanation and lot of numerical examples make this book and advanced topics
very very readable.

Because it is very readable (at least compared to other related), many
people term it as Introductory!

Thanks, and regards,