[R-SIG-Finance] EndEquity lower than initEq despite positive p/l

algotr8der algotr8der at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:23:10 CEST 2011

It seems a bit buggy.

If I re-set the initEq variable and then execute getAccount() it seems the
initial equity is captured correctly. However, for some reason it fails to
read this variable despite the fact that it is set and supplied as an
argument in initAcct() when the account is first created.

I've tinkered around with this some more this afternoon and I noticed that
it does not happen all the time. I'm trying to narrow down the circumstances
that lead to this problem. I will provide further details when I find out
more.