[R-SIG-Finance] R, Finance, and Statistical Computing at JSM

Paul Teetor paulteetor at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 20:44:05 CEST 2011

R/Finance community:

The Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) conference will be held in Miami Beach,
Florida this summer. I hope you will join me for the Roundtable discussion
entitled "R, Finance, and Statistical Computing." It will be a great
opportunity to discuss what we're doing with R in quantitative finance and
what challenges we are tackling.

The Roundtable will be held over lunch on Tuesday. Simply select the
Roundtable when you register on-line for JSM at
http://www.amstat.org/jsmregistration.

See you in Miami Beach!

Paul

Paul Teetor
Elgin, IL   USA
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulteetor

"For quant traders, there are no bad days in the market. It's just more
data."