[R-SIG-Finance] Strategy performance summary report

algotr8der algotr8der at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:59:14 CEST 2011

Thank you Daniel and Brian for the detailed summary - it is very helpful.

I didn't mean to sound unforgiving and so if I did my sincere apologies. I
know the development team has been working very hard and I'm sure everyone
who uses blotter and related packages (myself included) are grateful for the
contribution you guys have made. I recently began using these packages and
so right now I am learning as much as I can. I hope to get involved and
contribute once I have a firmer grasp of the functionality.