[R-SIG-Finance] Where can I download the latest RBloomberg package ?

Gary C garychin9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:18:05 CEST 2011

Dear Ana,

I had updated my R to the latest version as you suggested.

But it is still not working, error message below.

Gary

>  install.packages("RBloomberg",repos="http://r.findata.org/")
Installing package(s) into ‘F:/PortableApps/R-Portable/Data/library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://r.findata.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.13
Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package ‘RBloomberg’ is not available (for R version 2.13.0)