[R-SIG-Finance] (no subject)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 20 16:30:15 CEST 2011

Rashaad,

(Posting with '(no subject)' does not help those of use getting too much mail
already. Please use a proper subject; chances are you will get better replies.)

On 20 April 2011 at 13:27, Rashaad Tayob wrote:
| Regarding the upcoming R conference, some further details on the venue would
| be appreciated for those not familiar with Chicago.
|
| The address is given as University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), but i am
| sure that it is quite a big campus and the google maps link provided in the
| registration confo is not very precise. Can someone please provide detailed
| directions, including name and address of the building where the conference
| is to be held. Also the nearest metro station.

Does the page

     http://www.RinFinance.com/travel/

help?  If not, what information would you like to see?

We will be at Student Center East, and I find googling "student center east
uic" works pretty well.  But please do let us know how we could improve the
travel page for you.

Dirk