[R-SIG-Finance] Artificial price series

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Tue Apr 12 22:02:05 CEST 2011

Dirk forgot to add in his shameless plug:

You can even talk *in person* with Stefano, David, Dirk, myself, Josh,
Mark Leeds, and many, many others about this topic and more at the
upcoming R/Finance 2011 held in Chicago on April 29 and 30th!

It is an awesome opportunity to meet, network, and discuss the state
of R in finance.  If you haven't been, you're are missing out on some
great "off-list" discussions.

http://www.RinFinance.com
http://www.RinFinance.com/agenda
http://www.RinFinance.com/register