[R-SIG-Finance] editors

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:50:40 CEST 2011

Notepad++, my editor of choice for some years, dropped the Scientology
bomb today. So it is time to move on as I'd prefer my editors to be
without religion. I'd like an open-source, cross-platform editor with
code folding, outlining, code completion for Python, R and other
common languages and basic encryption support. Recommendations? (In
China just now, so replies may be problematic.)

John -- who has tried emacs in the past and didn't love it

--
John Bollinger, CFA, CMT
www.BollingerBands.com

If you advance far enough, you arrive at the beginning.