[R-SIG-Finance] Vector Autoregression on Panel Data

Paul Teetor paulteetor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 20:39:01 CEST 2011

Herbert,

(1) Did you try searching at http://www.rseek.org? When I searched on "vector
autoregression", it returned hundreds of results.

(2) What is the difference between VAR on panel data versus VAR on multivariate
time series? I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I don't understand
the difference. The task view page for Time Series Analysis
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html) lists several packages for
multivariate time series analysis.

HTH,
Paul