[R-SIG-Finance] (no subject)

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Mar 21 15:36:34 CET 2011

On 03/21/2011 09:07 AM, Ramnath R wrote:
 > well i need to know what are the most probable routines used in R that
 > can also be used in analyzing astronomical data....
 > Ram

This is the *Finance* list, not the astronomy list.  Please direct your
query to the R-help list instead.

Before posting, I suggest that you read (and follow) the posting guide:

http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

and do a bit of searching, for example using rseek:

http://www.rseek.org/

Regards,

    - Brian

--