[R-SIG-Finance] quantstrat - stop loss and stop trailing:

Stephen Choularton stephen at organicfoodmarkets.com.au
Thu Feb 24 10:31:26 CET 2011

Hi and thanks.

  I had noticed these but I am having difficulty in understand the
'mechanics'.

  I notice the column names in mktdata are:

AAPL.Open 	AAPL.High 	AAPL.Low 	AAPL.Close 	AAPL.Volume 	AAPL.Adjusted
macd 	signal 	signal.gt.zero 	signal.lt.zero

when I have stoplimit live.     I can see where everything but 'signal'
comes from.  Can anyone advise what puts it there ?  I was guessing
add.signal calls did this.

macd.R attached

Stephen Choularton Ph.D., FIoD